Sunday, February 23, 2014

My First Baby Shower for my Grand Baby

I will be having my first Grand Child the ending of June and will be planning my very first Grand Baby Baby Shower.  Its a Boy and the theme I have chosen is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  Weather permitting it will be held in my backyard and I plan on having stars everywhere.  Since I plan on making almost everything I thought I would share my ideas and how I made them.  This should be interesting but I'm going to try.

I went to Hobby Lobby just to look around and get some ideas. (I can so get lost in this store for hours) I came across these ready to decorate banners and they were 50% off you can't beat that!  I'm thinking I could make a really cute and unique banner to fit in with my theme.  I found this tin bucket with burlap wrapped around it, I thought how cute to put a few wine bottle in it.   Keep watching to see what I come up with.




No comments:

Post a Comment