Friday, March 21, 2014

Baby Shower decorations full force

So here is my finished baby wagon.  So cute, I must say.  Love my Ty Beanie Baby in the cart.  I purchased this Ty Beanie baby in 1999.  I'm so glad I saved it.  Its not the typical little beanie babies, its one of the larger ones.  I purchased about 4 of them back in the 90's.  I have this one, and a few other colors.  Maybe if I ever have a Grand-baby girl I will bring out the cranberry pink one I have stored away, but I do love the blues.



The wooden cart I purchased from Ace Moore, I also purchased the royal blue and sky blue paint from there as well.  I started off by painting the cart with both colors.

 These large wooden circles were also purchased at AC Moore.  I don't think they were meant to be wheels, but I worked it.

 Painted four of the circles baby blue

I purchased these wooden stars from Hobby Lobby, these are the same stars I used for the Wind Mobile.  I also painted them the color baby blue

All the circles (wheels) painted

Everything painted and waiting to be dried.  I have no patience, but waited until the next day.
 I glued the wheels with Elmers Wood glue


 Let each side set for one whole day


Purchase this beautiful decorated mesh from The Christmas Tree Shop, its huge. Its 21 inch wides and has 10 yards.  It was only $4.99.  I will find many uses for it.  I purchased a royal blue and baby blue. 


Here is the adorable cart.  So easy.  I think I'm going to add a thick twine rope to look like the handle for the baby cart, I'm always thinking...
Side views



I'm sure this is not the finished product.  I will probably add some spokes to the wheels and who knows what else.  Keep watching for, Pretty Things by Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment