Saturday, March 8, 2014

Goodies I found at AC Moore

I went to AC Moore today and found a few items that I have been looking for.  I have been searching for a galvanized container for a while, but they have been to small or to expensive.  I  found a perfect one today at a great price and only for $5.99.  I have also been looking for a small crate which I plan to transform into a little wagon.  I purchased glass latch jars that I will fill with items for the Baby Shower prizes. Purchased organza ribbon for one dollar, wooden stars that I have started painted different shades of blue.  Also found this great wooden Baby sign and it was only $1.19, its not the color I was looking for but I will easily paint it blue.  My weekends will be filled with making Pretty Things by Design...


No comments:

Post a Comment