Sunday, April 6, 2014

Baby Shower decorations continue

I was at an accessory store and saw a jewelry tree with all these different branches, and though how cute would that look with stars hanging from it for the Baby Shower but it was way too expensive. I thought, I could make that.  I went home, cut off some branches off my bushes, painted them blue and viola... Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Centerpiece


I cut the branches, went outdoors and just started spray painting.  It was so easy


I placed the stars in a box, and spray painted the stars in gold and blue.



 I added styrofoam to a square blue vase, inserted the branches. I strung the branches with jute twine and hot glued the stars to the end of the twine then added tissue paper to hide the styrofoam


I think it looks pretty cute, it will look so cute at the cake table with all my other star decoration.  Twinkle Twinkle Little Star



No comments:

Post a Comment